Sunday, June 10, 2007

Welcome

Mark liked Lane and Katie's blog so much he decided we needed one. We started off with pictures of R.J. because we're all excited about his mission call to Lisbon, Portugal. We'll post pictures of everyone else next time. We'll include pictures from Alisa's mission in Rome, Italy. Other pictures might include our pioneer trek we're going on this week. What a project for a Sunday morning. See you next week.

3 comments:

Lane and Katie Eyre said...

Well mom and dad... I'm kind of jealous, your blog actually looks a little better than ours. I will have to go work on that!! Anyway, I'm glad that you decided to do one. Isn't it a great idea for all families? Love you! Katie and Lane

Jeremy Pack said...

Hi - I saw your blog while I was checking to see if a family history blog we're working on showed up in search engines. I'm not sure where you're from or if you're interested, but our public family history blog is at corry-history.blogspot.com. We just barely started, so it will get more interesting as time goes on. If you have anything interesting to add, or questions to ask, please do! (you can just add it in the comments section)

Blants Q said...

Hey Mark Dena and all the rest of the Corry Clan, this is Beth, just checking in with the family. I missed a week with RJ and it's been 8 weeks since he left so I guess I kinda need to know if he has flown to Portugal yet before I send the letter I'm currently writing. If you could let me know my e-mail address is bethanyqbrinton@gmail.com or give me a call, Joe has my number. I hope you are all doing well. Tell Amber and Sam hi for me, and thanks again!